Miafo accredited trademark worldwide as a professional and innovative fish farming forum and fishery dealer
Our scope is to promote and brings aquaculture and mariculture into a best level, and offer personalized and customized services as well as design a program for each client‛s needs
Our goal is to be recognized as the most respected professional dealers of aquaculture and mariculture by providing the quality and standard services in modern market.
- Mobilization of fish farmers and creation of clusters in all regions in Tanzania.
- Provision of outreach training activities in fish farming and farm management.
- Provision of of environmentally adopted and innovative technologies along with technical assistance.
- Provision of hatching skills
- Creation of partnerships worldwide for acquisition of new ideas and access to markets.
- Employment creation and contribute to poverty eradication.
- Provion of good skills on fish farming to small fish farmers and those large projects owners
Check our Services
AQU-BUSINESS AND INVESTMENT
- Aquaculture Company Audits
- Environmental Impact Studies
- Valuation of Aquaculture operations
- Aquaculture Business Plan Development
- Aquaculture Investment Advisory Services
- Aquaculture Project Management Services
- Aquaculture Expert Witness
AQUACULTURE ENGINEERING SERVICES
- Fish Farm Design & Construction
- Start-up Operations
- Ponds(Concrete,Earthen, Rps) ,RAS,cages maping and designing
- Aquaponics design & construction
- Hatchery design and construction
AQUACULTURE PRODUCTION AND SUPPLY
- Freshwater fish and marine fish processing and supply
- Aquaculture Farm Managers supply Services
- Fingerlings supply,Broodstock supply and Feeds supply
- Aeraters,pumps,aquariums,scoop net,sein nets,motors, and other aquacuture machine supply
- Dam liner/pond liner supply and Hormone supply
- Aquaculture Site Search & Site Analysis
- Fish Feed Formulation
- Water & Soil Quality Analysis
- Aquaculture Genetics Programs Feasibility Studies
- Fish & Disease Diagnosis
- Financial Feasibility Analysis for Aquaculture
- Seafood/fresh fish Markets Research
- Strategic aquaculture
- Training (Group/Individuals Trainings)
- Short courses and long cources
- Field class
- Farmers,Private sectors,Institutions
- NGOs,Government or Private Sectors
News and Events
Plot No. 1512, Block A, Mbezi luis,Dar es salaam